September 11, 2010 - Will and Aaron

01 Black Flag - TV Party Tonight
02 Crass - I Ain't Thick, It's Just a Trick
03 Minor Threat - I Don't Wanna Hear It (request)
04 Sprung Monkey - Atta Girl
05 Minivan Halen - Nails
06 Descendents - Coffee Mug (request)
07 Descendents - When I Get Old (request)
08 The Stolen Minks - Reflexes
09 Myelin Sheaths - Stackticon
10 Propagandhi - Back to the Motor League
11 Dead Boys - Ain't Nothin' To Do (request)
12 The Exploding Hearts - Throwaway Style
13 The Clash - Hateful
14 Capitalist Casualties - Self Abuse
15 Mass Grave - Black Death
16 Homostupids - R. Companion
17 Swing Kids - Intro to Photography (request)
18 Black Flag - Jealous Again (request)
19 Chixdiggit! - Henry Rollins is No Fun
20 Goldfinger - Anything
21 the Plan - Ante the Essay (request)
22 The Manikins - Taste for Sweets
23 Black Breath - Virus
24 The Hextalls - My Dad vs. Shania Twain
25 Social Distortion - Down on the World Again
26 Less than Jake - Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts
27 Effigies - Bright Ice
28 Rude Kids - Charlie
29 Snuff - Nick Northern
30 One Eyed God Prophecy - End of the Story
31 Mission of Burma - That's When I Reach For My Revolver (request)
32 Shotmaker - Driver (request)
33 Set Aside - Let's End It Here
34 Trash Talk - Explode

1 comment:

Pink Frosty said...

I sang in Minivan Halen and used to host a found footage/youtube/comedy night in Halifax called TV Party. Now I live in Korea. Nice coming across this.