October 8, 2011 - Aaron

01 Black Flag - TV Party Tonight
02 Manic Attracts - Feels Like I'm Dead
03 Dillinger Four - Super Powers Enable Me to Blend in with Machinery
04 Leather - Novitiate
05 D.R.I. - All For Nothing (request)
06 Son Skull - Ryan & Crystal
07 The Endless Blockade - Descent Into the Eternal Paradigm of Brutality
08 Crusaders of Love - Better When I'm Gone
09 Rose Tattoo - The Butcher and Fast Eddy (request)
10 Das Oath - The Virtue of Elitism
11 Bookburner - Soulless Travel
12 The Men - Sketchy Pussy
13 Articles of Faith - My Father's Dreams
14 Davila 666 - Pingorocha Y La Diva Rockera
15 D.I. - Richard Hung Himself (request)
16 Pigeon Religion - Crystallized Meth
17 Circle Jerks - Wild in the Streets (request)
18 Slayer - Die By the Sword (request)
19 Vapid - Die
20 Wolbachia - After No Dawn
21 Bad Sports - I'm In Love With Myself
22 Latterman - King Tough is My New Idol
23 White Lung - Aristocrat
24 Nu Sensae - Eat Your Mind
25 Terminal Youth - Don't Thrash for Cash
26 Condominium - Barricade
27 Masshysteri - Masshysteri del tva
28 Solid Attitude - TV Life
29 Tyranna - Back Off Baby
30 Beyond Possession - I'll Never Rest in Peace
31 Lungfish - Way Out is the Way Out
32 Regulations - Baghdad Beach Party
33 The Dogs - Slash Your Face

No comments: